Your solution for digital transformation
About the Award
The DT4REGIONS Award gives visibility to the best solutions such as initiatives and technological applications based on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data currently in use by public administrations in Europe. Governments in Europe are doing efforts to integrate AI and Big Data solutions into their operation and to improve services to citizens. From an analysis performed by AI Watch it emerged that the AI is particularly used to support redesigning governance processes and policy-making mechanisms, as well as to improve public service delivery and engagement with citizens.
We are looking for your digital transformation solution!
The DT4REGIONS Award aims to encourage a bottom-up sharing of best practices, solutions, applications and initiatives adopted by national and regional governments or by public authorities at all levels so to increase mutual learning. Awarding the most successful cases of AI and BIg Data implementation will serve to help scaling these solutions to further Member States.
Application closed on 30 November 2022 - but stay tuned for the votes and results of the DT4REGIONS Awards.
The DT4REGIONS Award was open to all civil servants, representatives of public administrations and members of European regional and national authorities that are aware of an initiative, application or successful solution based on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data adopted by public administrations in Europe.
By nominating an initiative, application or solution, you :
- Contributed to the exchange of knowledge among public administrations in Europe
- Gave visibility to your institution’s initiative and contribute to scale it to other countries
- Boosted digital transformation in Europe through knowledge sharing
- Took part of a community of peers exchanging best practices
What’s in it for the winners?
- A graphic label to give credibility and recognition to your initiative
- A video endorsement of your initiative by the DT4REGIONS Project Coordinator
- A slot to present your initiative at the final DT4REGIONS Conference in Brussels in mid-2023
- Promotion of your initiative on the DT4REGIONS Platform and social media, showcasing it to experts and representatives of regional administrations in the field of digital transformation
We were looking for initiatives, solutions and applications falling in four main categories:
- Supporting policy making
- Improving public service delivery
- Enhancing internal management
Within each category, the topics addressed could belong to one or more of the following thematic areas:
- Agriculture, fisheries, forestry and food
- Economy and finance
- Education, culture and sport
- Government and public sector
- International issues
- Justice, legal system and public safety
- Population and society
- Regions and cities
- Science and technology
Deadline for candidatures
The award was open from 1st July 2022 to 30 November 2022.
Guide for applicants
Download here the Guide for Applicants to get all details on the Award and the modalities of participation.
Terms and Conditions
All candidatures will be managed by the DT4REGIONS European Parliament Preparatory Action supported with European Funds and will be published on the DT4REGIONS platform and be accessible by its users. Please check our Terms and Conditions.